domenica 21 gennaio 2018

🆕: For Author - Per gli Autori

👉  Foreign Authors  

If you like my Blog and you wanna advertise your book, the procedure is very simple.
Please, contact me on my email: lexifox@outlook.it
My commitment: My review will be in Italian and in English.
It will be posted as soon as possible on:
- My Blog
- My Facebook Profile
-My Facebook Page
- Goodreads
- Instagram [Obviously the link to my review].
My Review will be honest.
 This means that it can be positive or negative.
Anyway, It will be posted only after the comunication my response to the author.
For the Author: Only English/American Language.
Ebook or Book.
Before to accept, It's my desire to talk with the author.
I must have the possibility to accept or not. This choise is linked to my commitments and/or time that I have to read and to review.

Please, before to contact me check if your book is one of these genres I dont' like:

- LGBT
- BDSM and Similar
- Dark Romance, Dark Fantasy and, in general, Dark Genre
 - Tragedies with mention and/or presence of serious illnesses (I mean no dramatic genre).
- Collection of poems. 

In case of doubt, contact me.

 👉 Autori Italiani  

Se ti piace il mio Blog e desideri pubblicizzare il tuo libro, la procedura è molto semplice.
Contattami per favore sulla mia email : lexifox@outlook.it

Il mio impegno: la mia recensione sarà in italiano.
Sarà postata il prima possibile su:
- Il mio Blog
- Il mio Profilo Facebook
- La mia Pagina Facebook
- Goodreads
- Instagram [ovviamente il link alla mia recensione]

La mia Recensione sarà onesta.
Questo significa che può essere positiva o negativa.
Ad ogni modo, sarà postata solo dopo la comunicazione del mio responso all'autore.

Per l'autore: Solo libri italiani.
Ebook o libro cartaceo.

Prima di accettare, desidero parlare con l'autore.
Devo avere, inoltre, la possibilità di accettare o meno. Questo dipende dai miei impegni e dal tempo concessomi per leggere e recensire.

Per favore, prima di contattarmi controlla che il libro non sia uno dei seguenti generi:

- LGBT
- BDSM e simili
- Dark Romance, Dark Fantasy ed, in generale, il genere Dark
- Tragedie con menzione e/o presenza di gravi malattie (No genere drammatico insomma)
- Collezione di poesie.

In caso di dubbio, contattatemi.